Monday, November 12, 2007

A Day in Pictures

We had the day off for Veterans Day today so we kept Maggie home and spent the day together! I went outside one time to get the paper and that was it.

We started off the day with Maggie dining in the den at her little table. She had oatmeal today while I drank coffee and watched the "Today" show.

Then it was time for some shopping. Maggie has her shopping cart, her purses, her sand bucket and her massage stick (in case her legs get tired while shopping) and her MagnaDoodle.

Next, she got dressed and played with her shopping cart some more. She also wore her princess backpack filled with plastic groceries. She's not quite sure how to get it on which is why it's upside down. We watched "My Super Sweet 16" while we played.

A fireman visited Maggie's class last week. She's been doing this maneuver a lot. I think it's "stay low and go." Maybe.

Then we came upstairs so I could clean the bathrooms. Maggie got in trouble shortly after this for playing with the mouthwash bottle. She cried.

Then David started to put the ceiling fan up in the kitchen. He said 'Son of a b---" a lot.

Ooh, breezy.

While Maggie took a nap, I laid on the futon and watched "Roseanne" reruns.

But when "True Hollywood Story: Britney and Kevin" came on, I fell asleep.

More shopping and leg massaging. Life is hard.

If you eat all your Jello, you get a treat! Yum!

Time for bed! Night night!

4 comments:

Jon said...

Nice fan. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I like the massage stick. You never know when you're going to need one of those!

If my Old Dude tried to install a ceiling fan, I'm not sure any of us would survive.

Kristi said...

No schedule to follow family days are the best!!!

Marissa said...

Great post! What a fun day at home. I always laugh at how many clothes Maggie & Everly have that are the same. And hey, I want a massage stick!! LOL