Drawing a blank
I can't think of anything to write about. David is watching "The Wizard of Oz." Y'all. This is a weird-ass movie. I cannot stand the cowardly lion. I think mostly because it makes me think of Joey from "Full House's" horrific impersonation of him. The Wicked Witch is freaking scary looking too. Speaking of not being able to stand childhood characters, I also despise Piglet. Pooh should have stuffed him in a "hunny pot" and been done with it.
Here is my 8th grade school picture. Lovely.
Whew. There was some major ugliness going on there. Let's see, first of all, my hair was PERMED. I have naturally curly hair. It's very curly. I have no clue why I got a perm but something happened and it never grew out. Also, my hair looks like a triangle. Then, braces. Whatever, I was in 8th grade. Also, I had just gotten contacts but was having trouble getting them in so I had worn my glasses to school that day. But because I thought I looked good without my glasses on, I snatched those suckers off and stared blindly at the photographer. My eye shadow is green. To match my shirt. Sigh. I've also got on a stylin' gold chain. I think I had on matching green pants and Keds with that outfit. Cute. I remember when I got my contacts that I was kind of disappointed that I didnt morph into a supermodel instantaneously.
Tomorrow Maggie and I are rolling out of here at the crack of dawn to get my oil changed. I destest that chore. If I never had to get my oil changed or unload the dishwasher again, I might be happy.
3 comments:
I think you were cute (well, except for the funny hair).
Amanda said that oil changes are the husband's job... I guess I need to renegotiate my contract here.... who is David's agent?
I must now dig up my 8th grade photo!
Post a Comment