Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let's Groove Tonight

The Southern Christmas Show was crowded, overwhelming and fun! I did not buy one piece of Christmas crap as I usually do though. I'm sure David is glad. I did, however, purchase maybe the best present for Maggie EVER! I found a booth where they were selling personalized CD's with Barney, Disney Princesses, the Wiggles and best of all, ELMO! So I got Maggie an Elmo CD and he says her name on it. I know I should have kept it until Christmas but she's not going to remember nor know the difference so we popped it in the CD player at ReRe's when I got there tonight. The pictures tell it all.








Best $24.95 I ever spent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie looks like she is gettin' jiggy with it in the first photo. Hee. What IS it about Elmo, anyway??

Marissa said...

I find it utterly hilarious that my daughter is wearing this same dress today. our girls need to meet someday - they are the sooo desired, sooo dreamt of, soooo prayed for little girls we're sooooo lucky to have!! Happy Thanksgiving Mama!!! :)