Yeah, this sucks
I have been at school for the past 13 hours and I do not feel like blogging tonight and I doubt very seriously that anyone cares anyway. Good night.
I have been at school for the past 13 hours and I do not feel like blogging tonight and I doubt very seriously that anyone cares anyway. Good night.
Posted by
Allison
at
8:26 PM
www.flickr.com
|
8 comments:
Hey dont say that! Your readers care! I really enjoy your blog -- I'm one of those annoying lurkers who doesn't comment...but your writing often cracks me up and your daughter is gorgeous. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!
Liz
LID 2/17/06
no one should have to be at school for 13 hours! Have a good night's sleep and just think TGIF applies tomorrow. AND next week is a very short week as well. More things to be thankful for.
I care!
Kylie and I care! I always await your newest post because your captions for Maggie crack me up! Sorry that your day was rough... Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Happy early weekend to you!
I care B!!! But I understand.
your readers do care~~hang in there~~we love the peeks into your world as only you can tell it!!
sweet heart, you have been blogging every day this month... you are certainly allowed to take the night off! as a matter of fact, take two, or three! rest that brilliant mind for a bit. 'n just incase you don't know... we on the other side of the mountain care very deeply.
love you,
xo-beth, keith, hanna, & jim
Just an FYI... I CARE! :)
Post a Comment