The owner of a blog that I read, Shanny, asked her readers to participate in a 4 time a year event called Photo Bloggy Days, where you photograph what happens during your day. She set aside Friday and Saturday of this weekend for PhoBloDays and I fully intended to participate on Friday, but the only thing I took a picture of was the microwave clock when I left for work. So, sorry, you won't get to see pictures of my classroom and such. It probably wouldn't have been super interesting anyway because I wouldn't have taken any/posted any pictures of my students anyway.
So, I did do yesterday, though. I took my camera everywhere with me and surreptitiously tried to take pictures throughout the day. I would put this on Flickr but to be honest, Flickr sort of baffles me. I can put pictures on it but I can't ever rearrange them to be in the order in which I want them.
David let me sleep late! Look how late it was when I got up!

David and Maggie participated in the ritual of "applying the goo."

David and Maggie went shopping and left me at home alone to enjoy my coffee!

First, they went to Lowe's and bought something. I'm not sure what Maggie is holding here. I guess they looked at flowers too.

Then, they went to Walmart and bought groceries and Maggie's first Hot Wheels car--Speed Racer!

We played with it on the kitchen floor when they got home. I'm sure the floor is dirty, so ignore it, please.

We refilled the cat food can...

and I took a shower.

I dressed Maggie in the cutest outfit IN THE WORLD. I love you, Gymboree.

Okay, one more picture because it is SO CUTE.

Then, we went to Chick-fil-a and got lunch for us

and David's mom and grandma (not in the photo, obviously).

They were babysitting because we were going here

to see "Wicked" with Mark and Kimberly! It was sooooooo awesome.

All of us ate here for dinner

and then David and I went to Harris Teeter to pick up dessert (and some dates for Maggie) afterwards.

David and I stopped by Hobby Lobby and I checked out the scrapbooking section.

Maggie was riding her bike when we got back. I don't think she missed us.

Then we watched "The Hitcher." It sucked.

This is how we watch movies at ReRe's so Maggie can't see the TV screen.

Maggie finally fell asleep before the worst of the murder and mayhem and then we went home.

I folded a load of Maggie's clothes

and checked the Google reader for updates.

Louie had been keeping my side of the bed warm for me

and then I turned out the light!
12 comments:
What a fun day!!! This is the start of a great scrapbook layout :-).
Ok, #1, you are so right. That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen!!! I LOVE it!
#2- How did you like Wicked?
#3- LOVE Lupies! Haven't been there in a while. Miss it.
#4- It's a little strange looking at pics of you guys running around town to places I know! Makes me wonder if we cross paths!
Oh, and thanks for playing! I hope you had fun!
That is super cool! You know I am such an Allison wannabe that I might have to do that... maybe this tuesday.
Lupe's Rocks!!!
LOVE your pictures from the photo bloggy days!
Maggie makes a bigger mess at ReeRee's than Nuria does here!
Mom
What a day! Our 2 fav spots in one day~ Chick Fil A and LUPIE'S. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lupie's! Oh, and AC has that same smocked top from Gymboree. I love it, too!
Pam
Fun idea! It seems like these would make unusually good memory-photos, because you'll end up with photos of things you might not otherwise have pictures of. Some of my favorite pictures are from when my firstborn was a month old and we did "A Typical Day" photos to send to our parents. We took pictures I hadn't thought to take yet, and they really show his newborn self better than the "close-ups of cuteness" shots I'd been taking (which are ALSO good!).
dude, can you move here so we can be friends? i'm not moving there, your summers are far too hot for me. i neeeeeeed maggie & evie to be friends. ;)
I love Hobby Lobby, I love Chick-Fil-A and I LOVE gymboree!!
What a fun day you had :-)
I love Hobby Lobby, I love Chick-Fil-A and I LOVE gymboree!!
What a fun day you had :-)
Post a Comment