Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our playdate with AnnaClaire!

Maggie and I met AnnaClaire and her mommy at a local park yesterday for some hard playing and a picnic lunch.  I think we all had a good time but AC's mom and I were melting in the heat by the end of our fun afternoon!  AC and Maggie went on the slides, the swings and had a ball together.  They were SO cute.  They had on the same shirts (yes, we planned that) and when Maggie and AnnaClaire first met up, they kept looking down at their respective shirts and then at the other girl's shirt rather suspiciously.  It was so funny.  The majority of the rest of this post will be pictures, because that's what I know you want to see!  I took over 100 so hopefully some of them will be cute!

Next stop, China!

I'm dying from the cuteness here.

AC did very well with the slides even though she proclaimed them all "hot."

Comparing lunches.

I love this one.

Maggie is cheesing so hard here I'm surprised they didn't float away on a tidal wave of Velveeta.

Also cute.

Their expressions look so similar to me in this picture.  I think it might be, "We're getting blinded, lady."


They took turns pushing each other on this pelican.

AC's mommy and I decided that dirtbiking might be a fun family activity.

AnnaClaire showing off the latest in slide static hair.

"Where to next?"

Just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"You did it, Maggie!"

Playing at the park is HOT work!

Very hot!

Sweet girlies saying good bye.

AnnaClaire and Pam, we had such a good time!  We can't wait to meet up again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Allison!

You did GREAT with the photos from yesterday. I soooo appreciate you doing that! (Emily does, too.) AC and I had such a fun time with you and Maggie. We definitely need to do it again. Maybe you can skip school one day! The WHOLE way home AC kept saying, "Maggie's mommy shower again. Maggie's mommy hot. Maggie's mommy another shower." Who would have thought your one comment could lead to such a "discussion"!

Maggie is a doll baby! Man, is she cute!

Pam

Anonymous said...

Who taught Maggie to eat her string cheese wrapped in the paper? Both girls are adorable. DSon't you wonder what they were thinking?

KBC

Jon said...

Double Adorableness!!! Ouch, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.