Mother's day

There's another post under this one about our day at the park yesterday so be sure to scroll down and look at the thousand pictures I posted.
I had a really nice and relaxing Mother's Day. David and I woke up a little early and laid in the bed and talked for a while. He decorated and undecorated for the prom this weekend so I had a million questions, most of which he did not know the answers to, like what the girls were wearing and info like that. David went out and got Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast and we sat around and ate and I drank coffee and we read the paper and it was nice. Maggie made a giant mess in the den. I got a vacuum from David and Maggie which I am super excited about. It is called the Pet Hair Revolution and I'm telling you, I'm about to lead a revolution on the cat hair that is EVERYWHERE. Maggie also gave me my very own My Little Pony. HAHA. It's a unicorn and she came with a WAND. Her name is Rarity and I told Maggie that she couldn't play with it because she has totally wrecked poor Toola Roola's mane. Rarity is actually sitting on the armrest of my recliner right now! I also got a very cute popsicle stick picture frame with Maggie's picture in it that she made at school.
We ate pizza for lunch and then I photographed and listed about a hundred things on eBay. Then we all took a marathon nap which was awesome and we went visiting to see ReRe, Grandma Grace and Barb and delivered presents. ReRe said the only thing she wanted for mother's day was a turtle waffle bowl sundae from Dairy Queen so we delivered on that. I got one too. MMMMM. We ate Chinese for dinner and now I am updating my blog. It was a nice day. I am very sorry that I have to go back to work tomorrow though.
1 comment:
Does the word vacuum bring back any memories to you? EVERY time I hear it I think about "defrosting your refrigerator" and vacuuming your house... Does this ring a bell AT ALL? I REALLY hope so... becaue it cracks me up almost as much as "a free... a free..."
~Elizabeth
Post a Comment