Headin' out on the road again
Now that I have been out of school for one day, it's time to get the vacation rolling! Maggie and I leave for NYC tomorrow. David will be leaving under separate cover (at 6 am--ugh) and we are going to stay with Meredith for the weekend! Big fun is on the way! All of Maggie's tacky new toys, plus some color wonder markers, a lot of stickers and some other little surprises are packed in her Dora "pack pack" ready to go! I have 2 bags of Gummi Life Savers and a pack of wipes in my back pack. I despise packing. I never know what to take or how much to take. That is why I currently have way more pairs of underwear in my suitcase. The last time we were in New York, it was SUPER hot and what if it is this time too? Then I might need to take 2 showers a day! So I will need clean underthings. Also, what if my new black flipflops hurt my feet? I'd better take my old black Reefs too, just in case. Have I packed enough lounging clothes? Oh well, I guess there are stores in New York in the event I did not pack the correct clothing.
I am on our old dinosaur Mac so I don't have any new pictures to share. We are having a long, big time thunderstorm so I'd better wrap this up but I just wanted to check in! Uh oh, the power just blipped. I don't want to lose a word of this scintillating post so I'll see you all on the flip side! We'll be home Monday!
3 comments:
Have fun!
Have a great time... be safe!
Enjoy your time in NYC!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are long lost sisters or something -- our brains are like kinetically connected somehow. I pack JUST like you do. LOL
Post a Comment