Friday, August 15, 2008

Girls' Day Out

We met Miss AnnaClaire and her mommy at the pool again today to catch some rays for the last time before I go back to work on Monday.  ::sobs::  Maggie was in a much better frame of mind this week and we had a good time.  The water, however, was FREEZING so Pam and I were not super crazy about going out in the "deep water" with the girlies.  But of course, we did.  I think I caught a glimpse of what Maggie is like at daycare and that would be a tattletale.  Each girl brought some toys to play with in the water and AC was playing with one of Maggie's cups and Maggie started WAILING.  She stood in the middle of the pool and bawled.  I wasn't too crazy about that particular behavior.  I think I might have been a tattletale when I was a kid too though.  Okay, yeah, I was.  I LOVED being the kid who was "in charge" when the teacher left the classroom.  I loved to take some names.  I didn't get any pictures of the girls while they were swimming but I got some before we left and at lunch.  Pam and I were thinking alike and brought very similar dresses for the girls.  Super cute.

We are friends.

We can cheese for the camera.

We can eat ice cream like ladies.

We are silly.

Y'all.  I feel sorry for those of you who will never have the chance to meet AnnaClaire because she is SO CUTE.  This lady at the pool said she was very lovable and I would have to agree.  That's exactly what she is.  I couldn't resist stealing a kiss or two from her.  We had a good time again today.  We can't wait for it to cool down so we can go to the park with AnnaClaire and Mrs. Pam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! I'm sure Emily will want to steal some for her blog!

We had a GREAT time with you and sweet Maggie! Love your girl! Big time fun at the aquatic center and Chick Fil A!

Pam

Anonymous said...

The cuteness- I can hardly stand it.
L