Pool Date with AnnaClaire!
We had such a good time with AnnaClaire and her mommy yesterday! They came out here to the country and met us at the waterpark at our gym. Maggie and AnnaClaire played so well together. We also went to Chick fil a for lunch. I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
AnnaClaire brought all kinds of cups and ladles and turkey basters to play with!
AnnaClaire was very brave and explored the entire pool!
The girls decided that this float was theirs (it wasn't) and stuffed themselves into it.
Maggie was not feeling 100% yesterday so she was not super cooperative when I took pictures. We had a great time with AC and her mommy! In fact, they are going to come back out and go to the pool with us again next week! We can't wait. More pics on Flickr.
3 comments:
We had such a good time with y'all! Can't wait to do it again. I hope Maggie is feeling better today.
Pam
The pictures are adorable, as usual. Glad you all had a great time!
Oh man, that looks like it was fun! What an awesome pool, Kylie would be in heaven!
Post a Comment