Monday, November 10, 2008

i hate thinking of post titles

There's nothing quite like the awe...

The child like wonder...

of your first Disney princess snow globe 
that plays Christmas carols.

And doesn't turn off.

It's currently sitting on the hearth where David put it in hopes that it might melt.

Thanks, Grammy and PapPap!


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Bwhahahahaha.

And that's all I have to say about Princess Snowglobes.

(Except, at least it doesn't sing "animals, animals, animals, from places near and far..." about 15 times a day. Of course, I brought that one on myself. )

Kristi said...

I'm feeling the Disney joy at my house too, the kids have discovered a Disney alarm clock! If I hear It's a Small World one more time...
But Maggie's amazement is priceless!

Anonymous said...

My God, that thing is HUGE! Does it have its own gravity field?

Marissa said...

Meredith & I have matching thoughts on this one -- IT'S HUGE!

Hopefully it doesn't play as loudly as that thing looks like it does, it could hold a car speaker inside it! LOL

Jon said...

nice job hunting that thing down uncle

Jon said...

nice job hunting that thing down uncle