Things I'm Thankful For (but probably shouldn't be)
Okay, I could do a schmaltzy post about my extreme gratefulness for my family and friends but I don't want to. Just know that I am super thankful for my wonderful family and my awesome friends. But there are some things I'm thankful for that should probably be shared.
1. Knit pants that look like dress pants. They don't have to be ironed. They feel like sweat pants. They are warm, which is good since my classroom is about 60 degrees on any given day.
2. Burt's Bees chapstick. I don't know what I would do without this stuff. Seriously. If I were on "Survivor," it would be my luxury item. I have tubes in my purse and in my desk at school. And upstairs and everywhere I might need it.
3. Point of Grace's Christmas CD's. Man, do I love those CD's. They are awesome. Also, David and I have made up an entire stage show that goes along with the songs. Yes, we are cool.
4. Shearling slippers. No, I do not own Uggs but I did get some shearling slippers for Christmas last year and I love them. They are so warm and cuddly and soft.
5. Gymbofriends. Okay, this one is embarrassing. I am a member of a message board that is for people who love Gymboree. Yes, they talk about kids' clothes a lot. A LOT. They plan out shopping tactics and share coupons. They find out what the new lines are before they hit the stores. I don't think anyone knows about my love of Gymbofriends but David and Kimberly. It's that embarrassing. But I love it and since I quit reading Rumor Queen, I needed a new message board to fill my time.
So, those are 5 things that I am thankful for. I'm a loser. I fully accept that. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and if I'm still alive after dinner, prepare for a full update!
5 comments:
loved reading your post....and it's not silly one bit. it's uniquely you, which is awesome!
I already knew about the Gymbofriends message boards.
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope all the cooking goes smoothly.
Leslie
i have ll bean slippers that are also shearling lined.
With you on the Burt's Bees! I've had to hide my supply from my kids...
No way....a Gymboree message board? You've got to be kidding! Oh and am I just cracking up right now! :)
Pam
Post a Comment