Making cookies
David ran a half marathon yesterday so Maggie and I were on our own for entertainment during the morning. For those of you who are runners, he says he ran 3 minutes faster than his target time and ran it in 1:55. Anyway, Maggie started asking to get dressed by 8 am, so I knew we had to do something. I do not like being dressed by 8 on Saturdays. I decided that we would bake cookies, which greatly excited Maggie.
Dough rolled out, cookie cutter properly floured
Now, prepare to press cutter into the dough
SMASH!
What happens when a 3 year old is given free rein over the colored sugar and red hots!
3 comments:
I wanna try some.
Maggie makes sugar cookies just the way I like them, super sugary! Glad you guys had fun. Have you seen the Gingerbread house kits at Target?
Looks like fun!!
Congrats to David on his run!
Post a Comment