
Waiting for the stockings to be filled

Maggie wouldn't even get close to the hearth to put out the cookies. I think she thought Santa was going to come flying out of the chimney as soon as she got near it.

She was willing to sit there if I would sit with her.
3 comments:
I LOVE Maggie's PJ's. It is too funny that Maggie is just as scared as Emma. Unbelievable.
Talk to you soon.
Brooke
We had to assure Kylie that she would NOT actually see Santa in the house. I guess the idea that a stranger gets in while we're sleeping is a bit creepy...
Glad that we aren't the only ones with a Santa Scaredy Cat!
Hey Allison - it was so nice to meet you guys at Meredith and Joe's! Hope to see you all again next time you're in town!
Oh, and I wouldn't even go in the toy department during the Christmas season when I was growing up -- I threw up immediately in terror at the sight of Santa! LO!L
Post a Comment