Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas catch up

Maggie was not very enthused about the train that Santa brought her. I'm glad Santa only paid $29.99 for it.

She completely bypassed it to check out what was in her stocking.

Train=FAIL
Stocking=WIN

Maggie was much more interested in what Santa brought her 1 year old cousin.
SIGH.

And my mom reminded me about a hundred times that I did the same thing when I got my adoption doll and my bike for Christmas.  Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

4 comments:

Tigger said...

Allison,

Emma's train failed too, only hers was more then 29.99 and has a table with it. Ughh so hard to tell what is going to tickle them huh??

Love the photos of Maggie and especially the Christmas PJ's!

Glad you had a good holiday.

Love,

Brooke, Jeff and Emma

Anonymous said...

I don't see N. near her gift either or maybe that is because Maggie completely took over. I still think the train snub was because she certainly wasn't thrilled that the jolly man came to her place anyway! Thanks for the great pictures!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Maggie and her stocking is priceless! I love it!
Leslie

Kristi said...

At least the stocking was a hit!