Fashion challenge
This morning, I decided that I'm going to let Maggie pick her clothes out this week. I'm doing it partially because I don't really care what she wears and partially because I want to see what she chooses. Well, I do care what she wears but I'm not crazy about it. If she picks it out and she's happy, then I can deal.
Today, she selected a striped sweater, jeans, Easter socks and her black patent leather "high heels." I will add a picture later.
Outfit: jeans--handmedowns
sweater from The Children's Place
socks from the Easter bunny
Target shoes
5 comments:
This should be a fun week to check your blog! I can't wait to see what all she puts together. You will be posting pictures everyday, right?
Yay! great idea. it'll be cool to see what she picks out everyday!
Look at that pose! Too cute!
Pam
Daily photos -- that's what the fans like to hear!!
what a fabulous idea!!!
Post a Comment