Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fashion Challenge Day 2

I was a little concerned that this experiment would be a colossal failure after the relative tameness of Maggie's outfit choice yesterday, but she did not disappoint this morning!  Maggie is a super duper girly girl, if you haven't ever met her, and she would wear a dress every single day if she could.  

She picked a white shirt with a black band around the neck, this heart printed jumper (David says it looks like Marlo Thomas--HA!), some lovely fair isle tights and her brown ladybug shoes.  Later she found her high heels downstairs and changed into them.  

I will admit that I briefly considered overriding her choice before we left for the grocery store but then figured that it didn't really matter.  I seriously cannot wait to see what she picks tomorrow.

Outfit:  shirt from Carter's
dress from Target--it was $4!  
tights from Carter's
shoes from Target

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! The flirty eyes and the coy pose almost override the fashion choice!

Anonymous said...

I would be interested to know the process that she goes through as she chooses each outfit. Actually,they aren't bad. This one has the heart theme going for it. and she is so cute, who cares!

Kristi said...

Actually I'm thinking it could have been a lot worse...
Where did the jumper come from by the way? Kylie is totally into dresses and skirts these days!

Lisa and Tate said...

She could put on a pillow case and look ADORABLE... love her stylin'!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!! I love how she's posing for the camera too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! I love it. I do wonder how it's going to go next week when you start telling her what to wear again. You'll have to update then, for sure!
Leslie