Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fashion Challenge Day 4

When I picked Maggie up at daycare today, she was up to her knees in the sandbox.  She also informed me that she was not wearing a dress tomorrow because it was too cold.  Yes.  I would have to agree with her on that one.

Maggie did an okay job except for the shirt today.  Pastel and orange.  Interesting.

A little closer.

Today's outfit:  Shirt from Gymboree (Snow Princess line)
jumper from Gymboree (Lots of Dots line)
tights from Walmart
shoes from Stride Rite and my mom bought them at Christmas for Maggie and they have been beat to hell by daycare

Much to my mother's chagrin, we eat dinner in front of the TV nightly and lately, there hasn't been too much 3 year old friendly programming on so we've been watching DVD's.  I put "The Brady Bunch" in last night and Maggie was riveted.  We're watching the episode where Greg is asked to be a part of a band (The Banana Convention--HA!) and is also caught with cigarettes. Greg was just practicing his audition song about "clowns never laughed before" and Maggie looked at me and whispered, "I like this song."  We're raisin' her right, let me tell you.

We got a Garmin GPS for Christmas from my parents and I have highly enjoyed using it on my way to work (in case I forget how to get there, of course).  I went to the Garmin website the other night and discovered that you can download other icons to replace the little car AND you can download different voices.  I think I'm going to download the broom!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You went to the Garmin web site?? Who knew one could trick out their Garmin, for heaven's sake?

Also, I want the Maggie Fashion Challenge to last forever. Checking out each day's ensemble has become a highlight of my computer time at night. :-)

Jon said...

You can pimp your Garmin!!! One more reason for me to be jealous you have one!

Kristi said...

On a scale of atrocious outfits where 1 is mild and 10 is dreadful, I'd have to rank this one only at a 3. Come on Maggie, you've gotta make this more fun!

Jon said...

Kristi, I am with you!!! I hope she busts one out where mom seriously considers buying her an emergency trench coat to cover it up. I am rooting for you Maggie.... do some damage!!!