FC Day 5--a grave disappointment
Maggie did a good job this morning, with the exception of those danged "click shoes"! I may need to burn those things. Although, as they are from Target, I can't imagine they'll last forever. After her shower tonight, I think I might lay out all of her shirts so she can see them. They're kind of crammed in her dresser so she just grabs what's on top.
David had to gooch her so she would give me a real smile.
Maggie loves some vacuuming!
And the best part about this vacuum is that it kind of works!
Outfit: fleece from Land's End (and Maggie loooooooves it)
turtleneck from Gymboree (Cupcake Cutie)
sparkly cords from The Children's Place (Maggie picked them--they're very her)
Maggie is very excited because Grandma and Papa are coming tomorrow! Woo hoo! I think they're coming for my birthday on Saturday too, but mostly they're coming to see Maggie. :)
Before I close, would you, my loyal readers, like to see the Fashion Challenge continue after a week? It sure does make me post more often, if that makes a difference in your decision making. Comment and let me know!
18 comments:
Yes you have my vote to continue Fashion Week! Love your comments and of course Maggie too.
Amanda
Oh yes, I'm loving Maggie's daily fashion show. She's too cute!
We would love to have the updated
fashion
and continuing adventures or misadventures
of THE MALADY;S OF MONROE
Rege & Barb
I am loving seeing Maggie's outfits every day! Too bad she's not being terribly tacky, she just needs more time with us at the Little Acorn, we could teach her a thing or two. I'm still sad she wasn't able to join us for lunch last weekendm but it was good to see you!
Reagan
Obviously, I need a typing lesson, too.
R
Let the fashion continue!
I vote for yes. I love "seeing" Maggie everyday! Oh and Allison your comments really make the pictures.
Brooke
You need to share some of your fashion secrets... But do keep sharing and we are coming to continue seeing you on every birthday for the past__years
mom
Oh please don't stop now! I sit and compare what Maggie is picking to what Kylie is picking and laugh each day because sometimes they are eerily similar!
By the way, did you say shower? What happened to your baby?
I've enjoyed seeing Maggie's fashion finds this week!
Keep it up!
B
Oh yes. Please continue. It's fun to see her favorites.
Keep it up! can't get enough Maggie!
I love seeing what Maggie comes up with! I can't wait to meet her in person...maybe, I'll get a chance to this summer at the Little Acorn.
Claire
I give the Fashion Challenge a thumbs-up and would be game for more, especially since it ensures frequent posting!
Yes, please. I know that when I visit your site every day, I get to SMILE! I love her fashion choices.
~beth
more more more fashion, yes!
i remember when you did your fashion week - or something similar. remember? oh i enjoyed that too! LOL
i'm going to try this fashion thing with everly soon - as soon as her naked phase ends. if given a choice right now, she'd choose naked 100% of the time, hands down!
Love it...makes me feel so at home. Battling my own "fashion" faux pax here...if I weren't so danged far behind on blogging, I'd blog about it, too....
ummm. like heck yeah.... gah
Post a Comment