FC Day 6--a realization on my part
I tried getting every article of clothing out of Maggie's dresser last night for her to choose from and I came to a rather startling realization: Maggie has A LOT of clothes. Oh well. It's my money. David also pointed out that she has about 8 pairs of striped pants. I don't know what my problem is except that maybe I'm jealous because I can't wear horizontally striped pants. Anyway, Maggie immediately nixed the 2 turtlenecks and decided on a shirt that I believe is called a swing top, due to its, well, swingy-ness. She thought it was a dress.
Here's her pick for today. Not overly interesting.
She did score some 99 cent Belle sunglasses
at Harris Teeter this afternoon though.
Outfit: shirt from Gymboree (Winter Snowflake) Those are mittens on the shirt.
Jeans from The Children's Place. They are sparkly. They are also bordering on too small.
Shoes are Keds and are corduroy with hearts! They are super cute.
This morning, when we left for school, Maggie asked me why I was driving. I told her that we weren't going to go anywhere if I didn't drive. She said, "Yeah, I can't drive. I'm too little. My feet won't reach the pedals." I agreed and she said, "I'm small now but I'm growing bigger!"
My parents arrived today and Maggie is going to stay home with them tomorrow. They're going to some nature museum or something. Mom said she would "help" Maggie pick her outfit for tomorrow. Who knows what that means.
3 comments:
Come on little Miss Maggie, don't disappoint me on your outfit selections!
Funny that Kylie asked me the exact same question the other day, but right now she's asking why pretty frequently...
She is SO stinkin' cute! And I think her clothes might be as cute as she is! I LOVE that shirt and I LOVE those shoes!
I need another job...
I can see a 14 year old wearing the same outfit... even the jeans.
Post a Comment