Sunday, February 01, 2009

This week...in pictures

We have had a rather full week and I have come to the conclusion, as of tonight, that baked brie+me=YUCK.  My stomach is killing me.  I so love baked brie but after tonight, perhaps I'll lay off of it for a bit.  Anyway, here's what's been going on around here.


First off, we took Louie to the vet, discovered that most of his teeth were rotten and infected and he had a large tumor like mass in his mouth.  Great.  Louie got 5 of his teeth pulled and the mass biopsied on Friday.  Hopefully the mass was part of the infection.  Louie is, without a doubt, the Best Cat in the Universe.  He RULES.  I may take to my bed when it's his time.

We briefly returned to the Fashion Challenge.  

No, we did not have a fire.  I had the first 2 meetings of the Photography Club that I am sponsoring.  It's held during school hours so it's not like a real club.  David informed me that I needed to tighten up my compositions after seeing my photos.

Maggie, David and PapPap attended the circus!  
They had BIG FUN.

Maggie came home with a pile of stuff with flashing lights, all bankrolled by PapPap!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I really think Maggie and Kylie would have fun selecting outfits together!

Jon said...

Pap Pap is awesome, doing what he is supposed to do. Spoil her rotten.

Jon said...

How are you guys?