Thursday, April 09, 2009

HERE WE COME!

We head out bright and early tomorrow morning for Florida!  We are going to spend the weekend with Brooke, Jeff and Emma and then we're off to see the Mouse for a whole week! We are sooo excited!  Breakfast with the princesses is on the itinerary as well as lots of park hopping and ride riding!  


Luckily, the computer is coming along with us so perhaps I might update throughout the week. Let's pray the camera works after a rather unfortunate incident where it got left out on the picnic table all night in the rain.  Oops.

Next stop, sunny (and WARM) Florida!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

So I hope your camera works for two reasons. 1) I'd hate for you to have to replace it, and 2) I really can't wait to see pictures of sweet little Maggie in Disney!
Have fun, fun, fun!

Jon said...

have fun!!!

glenna said...

Exciting!!! I can't wait to hear updates! Have a blast!!! Take lots of pics! You'll have to let me know the "must do" things since we're heading there in January.

Cindy M said...

Have FUN! Maybe you'll do a better job than me on getting pictures posted! I'll be doing an anniversary post at this rate!