Magical
I am positively exhausted but David is making me post a few pictures for my loyal readers. :)
I was so excited to see this as we drove onto Disney property!

Maggie's first ride at the Magic Kingdom--
Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride
She did a great job and made our carpet go up and down and up and down

Who are these dorks?
Dad and David were whipping their horses
because they weren't galloping fast enough.

Done in by Disney
We had such a good time yesterday! I was really impressed by how much Maggie was willing to go on. Well, we didn't really tell her what anything was before we got on it. She cried on Pirates of the Caribbean and was not really a fan of Mickey's Philharmagic, which is a 3D movie. She said it was too loud and jumped about a mile the first few times things came out of the screen at us. But when Ariel threw jewels at the audience, Maggie was reaching out to touch them. She liked It's a Small World and LOVED the Jungle Cruise, which is about the cheesiest ride ever. We all liked the People Mover, which is now called something else, sadly. Dad, David and I crushed ourselves into Buzz Lightyear's Space something Spin, which was hilarious and fun, and we also wedged ourselves into 1 doom buggy in the Haunted Mansion, which is exactly the way I remember it being when I was a kid. I am sure we did some other things but I surely cannot remember them. We ate dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern, which was very tasty.
Today, we went to Epcot.

Maggie was dressed to dine with the princesses.
Also, the bottom fell out of the sky about 5 minutes after this picture was taken.

I think Cinderella has been replaced in Maggie's heart by Belle.
Maggie LOVED her.

Although, Cinderella was welcomed at our table too.

Maggie was also MOST excited to meet Ariel.
Maggie wasn't quite sure who she was at first since she had legs.

We all liked Snow White.
Her costume is the prettiest, I think.
This morning, we awakened to very gray skies but we all got ready and caught the bus to Epcot. We had breakfast reservations in Norway with the Princesses so we didn't have time to look around much beforehand. As we headed toward the World Showcase, the sky got darker and darker and with the loudest crash of thunder I'd ever heard, it started POURING. It rained for most of the day--blah--but we stayed at the park anyway and the crowds were really not bad at all. Breakfast with the princesses was one of the best experiences I've ever had at Disney World. Watching Maggie staring at them was awesome. She was absolutely awestruck. She had her picture made with Belle before breakfast, which we then received copies of, and then the rest of the princesses came around to each table and visited. It was worth every penny. It was still raining when we got done eating, so we took Maggie on the Maelstrom ride in Norway. That doesn't sound scary, right? She didn't really like it and she thought the Norway movie was way too loud. She cried on Spaceship Earth but she liked The Seas with Nemo and Friends a lot. There was this show at The Seas called Turtle Talk with Crush, that was amazing. When I have time, I'll have to blog more about the attractions and stuff later. Maggie liked the boat ride through the greenhouses on Living with the Land. She is too little for Soarin', which we had all gotten Fastpasses for, so we switched off. That ride was GREAT. Maybe one of the best ones at WDW. We strolled around the World Showcase for most of the afternoon and went to The American Adventure, which is a combo stage show/movie. VERY cheesy but I enjoyed it although it did make me sleepy. Maggie slept/sweated on me through that. The weather finally started clearing up as we made our way around the world. We had fish and chips in the United Kingdom for dinner and decided that we wouldn't stay for the fireworks. I was cold and Maggie was fading fast.
Tomorrow, we are going to Animal Kingdom in the morning and Disney Hollywood Studios in the afternoon. So far, our vacation has been great! Yay for planning ahead, which is not usually something I enjoy doing!
8 comments:
Hey we are loyal readers and am so happy to have an update. Awesome pictures, I love the ones with the princesses. Hope the weather clears up tomorrow for the Animal Kingdom. Have a great time and tell MIckey we said hi!
Love,
Brooke, Jeff and Emma
What a wonderful trip all the way around even with the rain. And is that a Cinderella barrette? Cool.
Thanks, David, for encouraging the post! We would have been really disappointed otherwise. It looks like you had a wonderful day. (Go to the bird show in the Animal Kingdom. It's really very good!)
wow~~enjoyed the update~~keep them coming~Re
Wow -- sounds like fun so far!! thanks for updating us! I'm sure AK will be awesome too!
You are making me anticipate our future Disney vacation more than you know! Maggie looks like she is having so much fun!
Maggie looks very cute in her princess dress! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Reagan
I'm so excited she wore her cinderella clippie to disney!!! Would you mind if I put that pic, the one with her and cinderella on my Sara Beth Bow blog? Just let me know!!! Looks like you all had a fabulous trip!
Post a Comment