Attempt to explain death: FAIL
Tonight, as Maggie and I laid on the floor to watch "Finding Nemo" (Meemo) for the millionth time, she asked where the kitty was. I reminded her that he was very sick and he went to Heaven. She said, "To Heaven? On an airplane?"
I said, "Yeah, I guess."
"That's how I went to Heaven when I was a kitty." Okay. Perhaps we will delve a little more deeply into the whole reincarnation thing.
5 comments:
Sorta like Kylie telling us about how when she was bigger she had a pet frog named Pepsi...
Well, sorta like Maggie talking about going to Heaven, but not quite.
It's a good thing my office door is closed while I am eating lunch because Maggie's comment about going to Heaven as a kitty made me snort. Loudly.
Good luck with that explanation! Maybe there's a picture book at Target that will explain it all. We shall look today.
I'm so sorry about your kitty. I just hate that part of having pets. I can still tear up at the thought of losing my first two "kids"...life is just never the same without them.
But I do have to say that's HILARIOUS! Oh, Maggie...she's a funny one, too!
I'm so sorry about Louie. Lil has a terrible time with the concept of death and heaven. I'm sure she mentioned something about being a baby doggy in heaven just the other day...:eye roll:
F. A. I. L. fail fail fail.
Post a Comment