Maggie always sings this song before she reads aloud to her "class." Excuse my very hoarse voice. I have a hideous cold. Also, I like her VERY exuberant bow at the end.
I have some other videos to add but I may do one per night this week because they are taking FOREVER to load.
9 comments:
I forgot what Maggie looked like. What long hair! Get well soon.
KBC
OMG! We're IN LOVE fer sure!
Jim, Hanna, & Beth
her hair is so long and cute! Wonder how long it will be until the summer "do"? The song is very familiar! Hope you feel better soon...I know that come June 12th, you will be feeling good!
yea! more more
can we get a translation? I need to come see you guys, she has grown a bit... BAD COUSIN!
HEE! She's SO adorable! Now you're inspiring me to get some video of Caroline before she changes too much.
Oh boy! A video every day! Yea!!
Oh my goodness she is so cute. I can not believe how long her hair has gotten since last month! Can't wait to see the next installment of Maggie the singer!!
Love,
Brooke, Jeff and Emma
We were just discussing that we needed to get the video camera back out and capture voices before the kids grow up too much! I loved hearing Maggie sing!
Post a Comment