Summer!
Thankfully, summer has arrived at last and our travels have begun. David left bright and early on Monday morning for NYC with a herd of high schoolers and Maggie and I headed out on Sunday for my mom and dad's. Maggie has had a mostly good time with her 18 month old cousin, Nuria, and has taken gymnastics in the mornings. After a rough start to gymnastics, where Maggie refused to do ANYTHING, she finally relaxed and has had a lot of fun. I had to sit in the (un-air conditioned) gym with her on Monday but was able to escape to the air conditioned waiting room yesterday and today, thank goodness! I've gotten a lot of reading done, needless to say. Our trip, while not particularly exciting, has been very relaxing and fun. Nuria has come over each afternoon to play, not always to Maggie's delight, but I have had lots of fun with her! Her personality is a bit, different, shall we say, than Maggie's.

Maggie and my dad love each other!
Hanging out on the uneven parallel bars
Playing in the ice cold pool
Chillin'
Check over on Flickr for some more pics. I left my computer at home and am having a little trouble navigating on my mom's! We're headed for home tomorrow and then roll out for Pittsburgh bright and early on Friday!
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Maggie and your dad. It is precious and so full of love. Hope to see you the next time around. How can any place where you or anyone else NOT have air conditioning? That is cruel and unusual punishment! Looks like she got to love the gymnastics though
Post a Comment