Thursday, September 03, 2009

400!

This is my 400th post! And it's going to be a good one except that it's not. I am rather crabby because David just had to go back to stupid school to turn off the stupid stadium lights because someone else didn't do it like they were supposed to. ANNOYING. Anyway. I have finally downloaded the pictures off the camera that had been on there since the 4th of July. Nice.

That's really all I'm going to do on here is post some pictures and move on.

Dear Blogger: I wish you would insert pictures where my cursor is rather than always putting them at the top of my post. That is very annoying and kind of makes me hate you.
I'd say David did a good job of getting Maggie dressed for the 4th here. What you cannot see is that her US flag barrette was on upside down and they inexplicably took one of our good bath towels to the fireworks. I don't know what that was all about. Water under the bridge.

Here we have Maggie and her very unhappy cousin Nuria at my aunt's 70th birthday party. I imagine Nuria was crying because she wanted either the ball Maggie was sitting on or the bottle that Maggie was holding. Maggie doesn't usually like to share with the little kids.


Things appear to have improved here but I recognize that look on Maggie's face and she was not happy about something. Nuria probably brushed her hand or grazed her foot or something as she walked by.

Here are some attempts we made at taking a picture of my brother and me with our kids and our grandmother. They started out poorly and went downhill from there.

Maggie and I are having some squished face problems here.
Plus, Nuria's face is covered by her sippy cup and Jeff isn't looking.

Nuria, again with the sippy cup.
My head got cut off.

Nuria decided not to cooperate at ALL,
which I apparently thought was uproariously funny.

Blurry and nice shot of Nuria's hiney.

Granny's all, "Who are these people?
They are NOT related to me!"

I think we can all agree that this was a FAIL.

Pontificating.

That's enough for tonight. But there's more! Kimberly and AK came over to make cookies a couple of weeks ago and oh MY. The kitchen looked like a colored sugar factory that had been bombed. I'll save those for another day. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a good laugh out of those! Just wait until there is a little boy to contend with. I bet Maggie and Nuria will take sides with very quickly!
KBC

Rach said...

LOL! Lordy Maggie and Lil would be a dynamic duo together. ;oP

Hope the school year is going well! :o)

Cindy M said...

Thanks for the laughter! I love your sense of humor! I'm so behind on all my summer blogging. I hate it because I have so much I want to write about, but I just never have any time to do anything about it.

Love the family pictures! Hilarious!