Sigh
Today on the way home from school, I asked Maggie if anyone made her laugh today. She said that yes, her friend Leslie was funny and made her laugh. I asked if her teachers were funny and she said Mrs. Brenda was kind of funny and Mrs. Susan was really funny. (Yes, we have dumb conversations in the car because I can't ever hear what she's saying so I ask ridiculous questions that have yes or no answers).
So, I said, "Is Daddy funny?"
She replied, "Oh, yes!"
Of COURSE, I had to ask the next question. "Am I funny?"
"No, not really....but you're cute!"
6 comments:
I've learned that sometimes I'd be happier if I didn't ask...
At least she thinks you're cute!
hahaha we have similar conversations. :)
I'll take cute over funny any day.
You are funny looking! I am glad I am not the only one that cannot hear you.
her, I mean
Hee! Maggie and her sense of humor always make me laugh! She and Caroline are SO much alike!
Post a Comment