Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why I'm thankful for my 4 year old...

She is a brave, big girl who has a 2 wheeler now,
and she gets back on even when she falls down.

She takes pictures of stuff like this,
while I'm slaving away in the backyard.

She still wants me to go down the
slide with her at the bounce house,
which gives me an excuse to do so.

She will still pet the dog who got too
excited and knocked her down, while protecting
her pocketbook from him.

She is quite happy to eat Thanksgiving
dinner, part 2 in her jammies
in front of the television

She has a pink Christmas tree
in her bedroom and thinks it's the
most beautiful thing ever.


5 comments:

Terriwc said...

Could she get any cuter? Protecting the purse, getting back on the bike but the best is eating in jammies. any time, all the time...she is her mother's daughter! I sure do miss all of you.

glenna said...

sooo cute!!!
WTG riding a 2wheeler! wow!!

Lawyerish said...

That pink tree is something else!

I love the one of her protecting her purse from Cousy.

Kristi said...

Kylie is NOT going to see that pink tree ~ cause if she did I wouldn't hear the end of it until she had one in her room too...
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Cindy M said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was going to write a comment about how Caroline had better not get wind of that pink tree or I'd be on my way to somewhere to find one, and then I saw Kristi's comment! Of course, then I'd hear it from the big kids about how Caroline got a tree in HER room. And I'd be buying at least two more. Seriously, what a cute tree!