Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Water!


Today's blessing: Running water in our home. We counted our faucets (7) and put ten cents for each in our gold box.


Since this post is kinda short, I think I will add in 5 more things that I am thankful for. Things. Not people, since I think it goes without saying that I am thankful for my family.
  • A mug of hot chocolate with a TON of Reddi Whip on top
  • My shearling slippers
  • Christmas lights in my neighborhood which made me want to keep running tonight
  • My flat feather pillow that always stays cool at night
  • The anticipation of watching George C. Scott in "A Christmas Carol" tomorrow
Tomorrow: showers and baths!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you include/add the outside faucet?

Glad you like your shearling slippers.

MOM

Jon said...

very cool concept... do you have a pre existing list or do you make it up as you go along.