Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Getting clean!

Today, we gave thanks for the blessing of bathtubs and showers with running water in our home. We put in 12 cents for each person who took a bath or shower today which was all 3 of us!We started opening the doors on our Advent calendar yesterday too. The middle is metal and each door contains a magnetized piece inside to put inside the stable. Yesterday, door #1 contained a star which Maggie promptly put in the stable. This morning, a man was inside door #2. When Maggie pulled him out, she said, "It's GOD!" Hee. She decided he needed to go in the stable too. When I told her that I thought it might be Joseph, she scoffed at me and said, "MOMMY. That's not Joefus!"


Finally, in response to some comments and questions:

Kristi and Cindy--Kylie and Caroline SO need pink trees. It was only $15 at Walmart! And it's pre-lit! You know you want one too.

Kristi--I will send you a copy of my list but I need to type it up first.

Jon--Yes, we have a list that we are following!

And tomorrow, blankets!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mary and Joefus ~ love it!
And to ask you yet another question, where oh where did you find that advent calendar?

Tigger said...

Can you send me the list too, I would love to do this with Emma too.

Thanks

Brooke