Okay, first things first. I DID NOT mean to sound like such a grouch on that last post. I think the end of school and trying to get everything ready before we came to Mom and Dad's caught up with me. I will be more patient in the future.
Leslie and Emily came over yesterday and we got Maggie's room all painted! It looks SO cute. I forgot to bring the cable to hook the camera up to the computer so I cannot post pictures. Sorry, Reagan. But it looks super cute. The color is called "Fiddlehead Fern." Love paint color names. It's green--kinda dark but nice. I am ready to buy a crib and make it look more like a baby's room. It's still kind of in trash heap stage.
Last night was David's family Christmas. We had a good time. I like to get together with lots of people and have lots of talking and eating and hanging out. It's fun. I also got to hold Nicklaus for a long time! He laid on my shoulder and sucked his thumb. He is SO sweet! Elizabeth was waiting at the door for us when we got to ReRe's. Oh, we took Cousy over to Rege and Barb's beforehand. He barfed in my new car. UGH. I am so glad that David put down towels. Stupid dog.
Today we drove to LaGrange for the Allison family Christmas. There was no drama with the cats in the car and the trip was fine. Jeff, Pam, David and I are going shopping tomorrow. I have nothing left to buy but it will be fun to look around.
Again, I apologize for the grouchiness. I will do better in the future. Hope all of you readers have a super great Christmas! :) Oh, I am so excited! I just figured out how to post links in here! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment