Thursday, March 30, 2006

Look what we got today!



And then, look what I got from it! That is a terrible picture of me but you can see my new lovely short hair in it.


So far, kitty is nameless. David has nixed all of my ideas, which were: Carson (since he won't agree to that for a baby's name), Eloise, Camille, Annie and Katie. So, I don't know what we're going to name this cat. Obviously, David's going to name it since I apparently cannot select any acceptable names. As my friend Kathy would say, we've got an uneasy peace here right now. The kitty is scared to death, Louie sulked on the bed all night and Cousy is, of course, acting like his usual idiotic self. I despise change. I am beginning to get a little worried about how much change is going to occur when we get Maggie and how much I am going to have a problem with it. It's probably a good thing I couldn't get pregnant because I think I might be a poster child for post partum depression.

I have entered yet another exchange on my June05 DTC Yahoo group. This month it's hairbows. I can't wait for that one! I ordered some CUTE hairbows from www.angelcurls.com. Hopefully, they'll come tomorrow. Speaking of mail, sort of, I got the coolest gift from my cousin Karen in OK. She sent me a picture with the Chinese characters for Maggie's name that she got in Chinatown in NYC. It's really pretty. I've been wanting to buy letters to hang over the crib but I am going to hang this up instead!

Guess that's all for now. Let me know if you have any cool ideas for a cat name. She's a girl, obviously. (why obviously?)

No comments: