Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update

CCAA site has been updated to say that referrals have been processed through May 30. Ugh. That's 3 freaking business days. With this trend, it's going to be July before we get a referral. No, I don't know that. I'm just talking off the top of my head. But, if that happens, there are a couple of good things that will come out of it.
1. David and I can still have our week at the beach.
2. I can still go to the beach with the girls for a week.
Not that I'm hoping that it will take that long for a referral but I have to look at the positives as there are just so many negatives at this point.

I'm hungry. I'm having my fasting blood sugar tested this AM so all I've had is coffee. Bleh. Krystil said that Hep shots hurt really bad. Goody. I'm going to get a tetanus shot too as I don't even remember the last time I had one. I'm going shopping afterwards to heal myself. :)

Mom and Dad left for Hawaii today. Well, they haven't left yet. I checked the weather and it looks like it's going to rain a lot. ALL of the family with the exception of my mom's brother/wife are going. Both grandmothers, my dad's 2 sisters, brother/wife, great aunt, and my mom's sister/husband. They are going to have a ton of fun. I'm jealous.

I'm reading "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Picoult right now. It's very good.
Well, I'd better get in the shower. Until later!

No comments: