Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blahblahblah

Nothing of interest to report but I felt like writing anyway. David kicked me off the TV so he could watch NCIS. I was just watching "Gilmore Girls" episodes from Netflix. My favorite thing about Netflix is that you can get tons of TV shows and not pay a fortune like you would at Blockbuster for renting 6 discs of something.

This weekend was pretty fun. I went shopping at Southpark on Friday by myself but only bought a book at Joseph-Beth. I could not find much that intrigued me. I was absolutely overjoyed to discover that I am wearing 2 dress sizes smaller I went into Ann Taylor Loft! That was the best part of the shopping trip. My mouth was totally filling up with saliva when I went by the cookie store. I was strong and did not succumb. I was going to get Starbucks but the line was out the door so I decided God must be trying to tell me something. I had lost 1.8 lbs at WW today. After gaining almost 2.5 in my week of debauchery, I worked my ass off this week.



As you can see, Louie and Katie have begun getting along swimmingly. She still won't let me touch her but she follows Louie around like he's a god. Ugh, just what he needs. She and Cousy are getting along very well also, which is good. Note the size discrepancy between the 2 cats. Katie=5 pounds. Louie=probably about 18. Eek.

Anyway, I digress. Saturday, I went shopping with Kimberly for a while and for blended mochas at Covenant Coffee (YUM) and then she and Mark came over for dinner. The boys watched basketball while we tried to get tickets for "Wicked" in Atlanta which is apparently completely sold out. I looked at some freaking $800 tickets on ebay!!! That's crazy. Sunday, we went to church, I fell asleep on the couch, went to the gym and prepared myself to return to school.

School wasn't that painful yesterday. I even got up super early and was the 2nd person in the parking lot! What a loser I am. The book fair's this week but luckily, I haven't seen much there that I don't already have, so my wallet will be thanking me for that. My students are kind of annoying me and I got mad at my last block (as usual) and made them work silently yesterday for about an hour. I also gave 2 kids silent lunch for talking--ha! My patience is sort of short right now. The kids think I'm kidding when I'm being mean to them.

That's all for now. I know this was really boring. Just trying to keep a record of my daily activities so I can remember what I did while we were waiting for Maggie. Loyal readers, what would you rather read: my daily schedule or endless recitations about how great my kid is? You might have to settle for both soon enough.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I love reading about nothing on your blog. The picture of your cats are cute. Glad Katie is fitting in with the animal crew.
-Amanda

Jon said...

Wow, you are so loved, I am jealous! No one reads my blog :-) Remember that Amanda's graduation party will be at my house on May 13th, you'll be getting an e-vite with all the details in about a week or two! Have a great weekend.
B!+=?