Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo.

So, Maggie and I just walked outside to check the mail and our neighbors are installing a graveyard in their/our side yard. Like, they even have drills and junk out. Guess they really like Halloween. They had a Haunted Garage last year and judging from the racket coming from their house last night, they are having part II this year. David and I sat out on our front stoop for a long time last year and watched kids run screaming from the Haunted Garage. It was awesome. We weren't going to give out candy this year because we are taking Maggie into town to visit the relatives and I don't want the doorbell ringing while she's asleep. However, it might be entertaining to sit in the driveway with a bowl of candy and watch screaming kids. I might need to think on that. Maggie is being a super-lame ladybug for Halloween because I didn't like the bumblebee costume and I thought the monkey costume, while cute, was kind of boyish. Oh well, she looks cute in it. I got it out this morning to throw it in the wash but after reading the tag, I discovered it is hand wash only. Forget that. I'll post some pictures tonight provided Blogger isn't being totally stupid.

Blogger sucks. Check over at Flickr for some pictures.

No comments: