I can do it MYSELF
I thought I'd give Maggie the opportunity to show me what she could do with a spoon and some oatmeal this morning.
Going in for the kill.
A direct hit to the target on the first shot!
Hmm. I wonder what this feels like. Oooh, gooey, my favorite.
Mommy, don't be mad. I don't want to use the spoon.
Maybe if I put the spoon in the other hand, she won't notice.
Check me out. I'm all, what's the word? Ambidextrous. Yeah, that's me.
Spoons are better for banging than eating.
I want to pick this bowl up. I will defeat the suction cup.
The benign dictator declares that the usage of spoons is NOW ILLEGAL throughout the kingdom.
I wonder how I can outlaw the sippy cup, too.
2 comments:
This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I love her dictator pose. Hee.
Priceless!
Post a Comment