Thursday, October 19, 2006

Spaghetti--YUM! (for a while at least)

I hereby decree that all meals shall be consumed TOPLESS.

MOM! Put your shirt back on! I was just kidding. Gosh.

I think I shall chop up the spaghetti into little bites first.

HEY! Where did you come from? I thought I outlawed you.

Spoon or not, this stuff is GOOD!

How much can I pack in here?

I hereby decree that spaghetti is the official meal of the kingdom.

Didn't you hear me? Official meal! Spaghetti!

My bib looks like one of those cone collars that dogs have to wear.

I give this meal one thumb up! The sauce IS from a jar. I wish Mommy could cook.

I changed my mind. I haaaaaate spaghetti. Take it away! Take it away!

7 comments:

Ani said...

Love it! Self feeding is such fun (when you're not on clean-up detail!)

Anonymous said...

These photo series are like the funniest things in the WORLD. Your captions are beyond hilarious. The benign dictator appears to be somewhat emotionally unstable, but also extremely cute.

(And who doesn't get their pasta sauce from a jar? Sheesh!)

Anonymous said...

Topless meals??? The very thought makes me tremble!
L

Anonymous said...

Dog collar - again, priceless! Despite that, don't you just love the freedom of throwing them away?! And to think our parents used cloth bibs AND diapers! It's a wonder any of us have siblings!:) She's so cute! Jane

Anonymous said...

Maggie is so cute with her expressions (and your captions). I can totally relate to having topless meals (the baby, not me) . I've even thought,why not just move mealtime to the tub!! Keep the wonderful pictures coming. Give Maggie a big hug from Audrey!!!
Elizabeth

Jon said...

The "Chairman" has spoken, off to Johnson & Wales you go now... go go go go go!!!! The Barbee Farms province of the Peoples' Republic of Munrow have never seen such direct & clear leadership from such an elightened, benevolent being!! Keep up the good work Chairman Maggie!!!

randy and cara said...

Great blog, such great captions with the pictures, made me laugh out loud. she's a gem!