Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I hate our camera

It is SO slow to take pictures and it eats up batteries. Everytime I'm about to take a cute picture, the batteries die. UGH.

Maggie has learned to hug her babies and say "Awww." Heh.

Hello, kitty. I am Dr. Maggie. I'll be doing your examination today. First, let me check out your ears.

Come here! I see you have teeth. Me too!

Now, I'll do the tail examination. I'll need to get on the exam table first.

Well, dang. I lost my patient. Guess I'll rest on the exam table before the next one.


Check me out, yo. I can walk!

See my stylish low rise pants. Oh wait, they're just too big. I wish Mommy would buy me some clothes that fit.

Evidence that our camera blows. I have approximately 100 thousand pictures like this.


Maggie has gone off to Grandma's for the morning and David is at work. I'm "cleaning" in that I'm watching a movie on Lifetime Movie Network and checking my blogs. Maggie had another good day at day care although I could hear her hollering in the hallway when I got there. Her teacher had to step out for a minute and Maggie apparently did not like the one who came in to take over for her. David enjoyed her good mood last night. We played in her room for a long time before she went to bed. I wish I knew what she wants when she hands me a book but then she doesn't want to be read to. And if I put the book aside, she gets mad. I guess she just wants to turn the pages.

Family arrives today. Yay! I love Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The walking pictures are SO cute. I think Maggie may end up being a dentist. She is somewhat obsessed with mouths and teeth. Remember when I met her, the first thing she did was stick her finger in my mouth and poke around at my teeth?

I, for one, am very thankful for you, my best friend! And for the benign dictator, who rules the world with cuteness.

Anonymous said...

I love the commentary, you should make slide show movies starring the Benevolent Dictator of the Peoples' Republic of Barbee Farms. Co-Starring Maggie Malady, guest appearence by Dr. M. Malady D.D.S. Of course produced by A. Malady and directed by Steven Speilberg. I think you could win a best shor-film award!!!

hadley said...

Coop - Maggie is cute one. Saw Emily over the weekend and she passed the site off to me. I am so happy for you and Maggie to have found each other. I so understand the teaching thing too - now that I am teaching art... Best of luck with your little one, I hope she makes you smile everyday. And keep posting the pictures so we can all watch her grow...slow digital cameras make us all want to go back to film, sometimes that is...Happy Holidays I cant wait to see what Maggie thinks of Santa.