Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's T-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-me!

Give me some of your tots.

No! I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today!

Lucky.

Yessssss.

Sweet!


Yes, she was eating a tater tot. It was still frozen. She didn't care. She was also pretending that she had recently had brain surgery and had a bandage on her head. No, just kidding. I just like to put that hat on her because it makes me laugh.

I didn't have to change my clothes at daycare today! Yay, me! (see discarded tot in background)

Suddenly, a large cat looms on the horizon.

Give me a bagel chip, Dadddddeeeeeeee! Pleeeeeeeeease!


Maggie has learned to make herself boneless in the past couple of days. I have seen the beginnings of a temper tantrum on the horizon already. She throws herself on the floor and screams. It's very dramatic. Apparently that's what she does everyday when David takes her into daycare. She didn't cry today for a change when I picked her up. She smiled and hustled over to me and gave me lots of kisses. So sweet! Both of her teachers have told me how smart she is. Our little egghead.

I'm just gonna puff on this stogie 'til Daddy makes my dinner.

Those chicken nuggets were made of SOY?

Kneel in my presence, you peasant!

Hmm. My nails could use some buffing.

Never mind. PICK ME UP!!!!!!


.

No comments: