Saturday, February 03, 2007

Scenes from a weekend

First, Daddy and I shall read the Carolina Alumni review.
Then, I shall look at Daddy adoringly. Man. I love my daddy.

I'm going to organize my Fridge Farm animals next. See how they are all in a little purse? I think some shoes came in this purse.

Here, Mommy. Want an animal??

Now I shall dine on breakfast in my tiger hat. I wonder if I slept in it. Surely not.

Mm. Banana. See?

Next, we'll unload the dishwasher. Oops. Looks like Mommy melted a lid!

Can I help clean it up???

It's kind of fun to lean on this little counter. It's just my size!

Mommy says I can have the bowl since it doesn't have a lid now! Yay!

Time to put up the clean laundry!

I would much rather do chores than play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She seems to have dropped the spatula on her way to put up the clean clothes. Hee.