Monday, April 30, 2007

I don't know

I'm having a little trouble getting motivated to do any posting. I think about it and think about it and then I don't feel like it and then the evening is gone. We all survived my being gone this weekend. I'm not so sure Maggie even really noticed but David did say she was looking for me when he would bring her back to our bed when she woke up in the morning. She was sort of glad to see me yesterday and gave me lots of hugs. The college reunion mainly consisted of: excessive eating, excessive talking and excessive laughing. So, all in all, a good weekend.

Here are some pictures from my Grandma's birthday that my mom sent me.

Yes, I can tie my own shoes. (not really)

Great Grandma and I are going to Hawaii....and we're never coming back!

Blowing bubbles with the cousins



Doing some light reading. I had to read "Miss Spider's Tea Party." Ugh. After looking at these pictures, I think I should have been reading either "How to Get a Deep, Dark, Tropical Tan" or "How to Find Clothes that Flatter Piano Legs and/or Cankles."

Listen to this funny part!

Books are fun! (And I'm going to the tanning bed!)

These pictures about make me sick. My legs are disgusting. I hate them. Oh yeah, Maggie. She's cute.



I miss you guys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss everyone too!

I am throwing those jeans in the trash! They look like skinny jeans, but they're not supposed to be!!!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

we the viewing public look forward to your postings. we miss you when you don't. glad you got to have a mom's weekend away.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to blame my brisket on the weekend's excessive eating, but I fear it was more than the Spice that caused it. Shore was good, though! I miss us all being together, too!

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Tell Maggie my ag is packed and the key has been thrown away!

Great Grandma

Anonymous said...

Bag, that is. Too many truffles. They are in the suitcase, too