Ew
Here's what you get when you let a 2 year old feed herself ravioli (also called 'oli') and blueberry applesauce for dinner. (go ahead and be aghast that I didn't give her any vegetables in the comments, Mom).
I got her to smile by telling her she could have a sucker if she would look at me. Bribery always works.
Tonight, Maggie got very upset during that Hyundai commercial with the choir singers in metallic robes. She was panicky and acted scared of it. Very odd. I wonder what she doesn't like about that commercial. She is currently holding her baby and playing with the massage stick. I think she's pretending it's a vacuum.
Today when I picked Maggie up at daycare, they were outside but all of the kids were sitting on one of the railroad ties that outlines the play area. The expression on her face looked like she was on death row. I asked if they were in trouble but the teacher said that they were just lining up. It was so funny. She also had about half the sandbox in her coat pocket.
Reagan and Leslie are coming this weekend and we are all going to the Southern Christmas Show with Kimberly. WOO HOO. I can't wait for that. Maggie will not be in attendance. I don't think that kind of thing is really her cup of tea.
3 comments:
Why would you give her vegetables in the comments? We haven't hade salad in over a week!
MOM
The tomato sauce has to count for something!
I had broccoli tonight, if I had to eat that crap, then Maggie and her Mom get a "Get Out Of Veggies Free" card or something.
Post a Comment