Christmas is a coming
I am getting fat.
Please to put a penny in the old man's hat.
We leave tomorrow for my parents' house. It's sure to be exciting with a Christmas that Maggie actually kind of understands and a brand new niece, Nuria Alexandra, who was born yesterday! The laptop and the camera are coming along and while I can't promise an update or two, I will do my best.
We have celebrated David and his dad's birthdays this week as well as had Christmas with David's family. Fun was had by all. Maggie received her first Cabbage Patch Kid that came with a magnetized ice cream cone. When you hold the cone up to the baby's mouth, her tongue comes out and licks it. Kind of gross, definitely hilarious. Maggie LOVES it. She was especially intrigued with "Noelle's" diaper. She also received some cardboard blocks that I have to put together (haven't gotten around to that yet), some glittery jeans, a giant floor drawing pad that came with crayons, watercolors and scissors (kippers, according to Maggie) and some fingerpaints. I found the kippers in the pocket of her sweatshirt today. So far, she has not demonstrated the manual dexterity to do any damage with the scissors. I tried to trim her hair with them but man. Talk about safety scissors. Those things weren't cutting butter. Oh yeah, and Maggie also received a KEYBOARD from her Aunt Erin. Thanks, Erin. Look for Nicklaus's drum set in the mail. Hee.
Anyway, that's really all the news from around here. I hope all of my 4 readers have a wonderful Christmas and perhaps I'll touch base with you over the next week! Be well.
5 comments:
Have a wonderful & MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
I read every week, but don't ever comment. I thought I would comment and say have a very Merry Christmas. So now that makes 5 readers that you know of.
Hee hee....I guess you are up to 7 readers then....I read faithfully, but just like on the CD boards, rarely comment! I thought I would break out of the box and send you a comment.... Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!! Enjoy that beautiful baby of yours! Heather
Have a Merry Christmas, homie!! Be sure to email me a list of everything you get. XOXO
dude. i dreamt of you last night. bwhahahaha!!!! no, for real. maggie has a sister coming! you & i went to china to pick her up and oh goodness was she ever small and adorable. good luck with that. ;)
Post a Comment