No judging
I put a little Amazon link-y thing over there on my sidebar. I'm just testing it out to see what I think. I can't decide whether I want to let Amazon decide what goes on there or if I should. I'm leaning towards me picking because then I can still let you know what books I'm reading and stuff like that.
We watched "The Bourne Ultimatum" tonight at David's mom's. I think I might be too stupid to watch movies like that because I had NO clue what was going on throughout much of the movie. Also, it was very herky-jerky, which I did not like. I also took a 20 minute break in the middle of the movie to play around with my cell phone. Because I am 12.
We have no grand plans for the weekend although David did notify me that he would be on the couch at 4 tomorrow to watch football. Oh, boy. I wish we had a DVD player upstairs so I could watch "90210." There is some fine acting on that show. I love it.
Maggie paid us a visit last night at 3:30. She woke up crying and I'm not sure what was bothering her. I changed her diaper, because I cannot stand smelling a wet diaper when she's in bed with us and we all went back to bed. She said, "Hi, Daddy. Hi, Daddy. Hidaddy, hidaddy" when she saw David, who grunted at her. Then she realized that I had forgotten her pillow and she said/whined/screeched, "Maggie pillow! MAGGIE PILLOW!" and David shoved one of his pillows at her so she would hush. I was eternally glad because I did not want to get back up and get her pillow.
I guess that's all for now. I'm going on a scrapbooking weekend in a couple of weeks so I am feverishly trying to download all my China pictures so I can work on them. I've already downloaded over 300. Heh. It kind of makes me tired to think about scrapbooking all that stuff.
3 comments:
300 photos! And I would assume that is just the beginning. It could be a very long scrapbooking weekend, though you could just put some in regular photo sleeves and save the most dramatic ones for the scrapbook. You have already done the journaling from your blog so that is terrific.
The Amazon thing does not offend me in the least, and I always like to see what you're reading. Just my two cents!
The thought of scrapbooking a long period of time and 300 photos makes me want to take a nap.
Check my blog, I nominated you for an award
Post a Comment