Untitled
Well, I can't even think what I'm getting on here to type about but I have some new pictures to share so I guess that's as good an excuse as any. Our weekend was relatively uneventful. Hanging around, David ran 20 miles on Sunday, I hung blinds and one fell on me and I cut my finger. Then when I rehung and closed them, it was like a horror movie! Blood all down the center of the blinds! Awesome. Maggie was way jealous of my Dora bandaid that I had to wear because I could not find the normal ones. She wanted one, first on her face and when we wouldn't let her, she settled for her finger.
School is meh. I kind of hate it. I can't decide if it's because I'm still adjusting to change or if I don't like my students or if I miss my friends from my old school a whole lot and I am a loser and have no friends at my new school. Well, I have friends but not friends friends. You know?
After church on Sunday. We tried out a new one this week. I liked it pretty well although they had a guest speaker and he was kind of yelling during the sermon. It was hurting my ears. There were a TON of kids there, which I liked, and there was a Chinese girl in Maggie's class. I liked that too. Her mom had an AWAA bag but I didn't say anything to her. Maybe another time. Anyway, Maggie screeched when we left her but her cheeks were bright red when we picked her up and she had made a craft and was eating a snack so I think she was just fine.
Applesauce after lunch??? YAY! Plus, "Mulan"? What an awesome day!
View the healthy food we feed our child, who is the Weirdest Baby in the World. What 2 year old eats black olives?
I love them. I would be quite happy dining on a relish tray every night. With candy to top it off.
Speaking of candy, I have switched from Smarties to Hershey's Kisses for Maggie's "treat" when she uh, makes a deposit. I copied AnnaClaire's family. Maggie LOVES her some Kisses and I have about 500 that were given to me by students probably hoping to raise their grades. Maggie got extremely mad at me this afternoon when we got home because I wouldn't give her a treat and sulked for a while. Take it from me, kid, I am the master sulker. I can always outlast you. ALSO, speaking of making deposits, I bought Maggie some undies at Target last week. I let her pick between Tinkerbell, My Little Pony (those were hideous) and Hello Kitty. Maggie picked Hello Kitty. They are glittery and also, WAY too big. I think I am going to have to suck it up and buy her some ridiculously overpriced Hanna Andersson teeny undies. Maggie did think she was a hot shot when she put the Hello Kitty undies on. I hate the word panties. I cannot bring myself to use it. I do like the term "step ins" though. That's what my friend Kimberly and I call them from time to time. WHY am I talking about underwear? This is disgusting.
Maggie's class was listening to "Come on, Ride that Train" when I got there yesterday. I about died laughing and said that I had this CD. Then the teacher informed me that it was KidzBop so no, we do NOT have that CD. I have the Quad City DJ's one because I am hip like that, yo. So, Maggie is dancing here to something that has nothing to do with "The Train" but I thought that was a funny story.
Here, Maggie is laughing because we had just completely whacked heads. It hurt.
I really included this picture because of the background. Oh, Brandon. You were so cute. Also, Maggie hangs her sunglasses on her shirt like one of her teachers at school. And they had a bit of a diarrhea problem today and Maggie kept pulling her shirt up over her nose tonight and I am assuming that's what her teachers were doing all day today. HAHA. It sure did reek in there when I got there today. Perhaps teaching 7th grade is not all bad.
I just thought this was cute.
And I have no idea what's going on here. Craziness, apparently.
4 comments:
Okay Allison, I will update too. Maggie is getting so big and is just adorable..
Give her kisses and hugs from us.
B,J and E
Wow, she has grown so much! I cannot get over her hair. Miss you all!
What a great post! I actually laughed loudly, then stifled it because in no way do I want to wake E this early. :)
Yet another similarity - black olives!!! hahahaha
I hate the word panties too. It's kind of weird. We don't use the term in the UK though, Here they are called Knickers which I am sure you will agree is much nicer!!
Debbie
Post a Comment