Sweet
Maggie went to David's mom's on Sunday while we went to a basketball game and took her doll stroller with her. It ended up in my car and never made it back inside our house. Today when I picked Maggie up from daycare, she saw the stroller on the floor of the car and said, "My stroller! My stroller!" and indicated that she wanted to hold it. So I propped it up on the side of her carseat and she stroked the handles as she said, "Missed you." AAAHHHHH! So sweet!
Tonight as she was getting ready for bed, she took all of her clothes off except for her underwear. We reminded her to get a Pull up (she only uses them at night--I would say she's almost 100% potty trained. It was too easy) so she took her undies off and picked them up with 2 fingers and said, "EWWWWWWW." David and I busted out laughing. She decided she wanted to wear a dress tomorrow so I let her pick one out and then she had to try it on. She will be wearing the black patent leather shoes too. She wore them with her pajamas tonight for a while.
I tried her Easter outfit on her as well but she didn't like the tights. Honestly, the dress is so long, I'm not really sure why I bought the matching tights with tulips on the sides. Oh well.
Tonight, we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner but Maggie didn't. She had grits. That was what she said she wanted so that was what she got. Gross.
So, all in all, we're still having a good time with our girl. She always makes us laugh. She's kind of timid. She is definitely hard headed. She's super sweet. I love her so much.
5 comments:
Amen to your last paragraph
Rege
I love her too... wish I knew her better.
Aww. {teary sigh}
"Missed you." That is SO funny.
She is so wonderful, Allison. I'm not sure who's luckier, you for having her, or her for having you. {{{hugs}}}
She is so sweet-- I completely agree!!
Post a Comment