I believe this expression would be called "sullen," eh?
Maybe Maggie needed the inspiration of Uncle Mark making a goofy face at her to crack a smile, huh? She's still super-cute, even when sullen!
Miss Serious is just adorable all the same.
What a cutie... even when she is SULLEN...Lisa
Shades of her mommy's experessions as a child!Mom
I love them! Olivia has this gosh awful "cheese" face...not pretty at all. I'd give anything for sullen vs. cheese :) She's beautiful.
Allison, these are just too funny! Maggie is still a cutie pie, though!
I think you need to post this alongside your "sullen" school photo -- what was it, first grade?And Maggie is so beautiful, even when she's dead-serious.
what did you say? did you take her broom and dust pan away?
Those are the most serious photos I've seen taken of Miss Maggie! But I love her little face! Sometimes the serious shots give you such a vision into their beauty!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Maybe Maggie needed the inspiration of Uncle Mark making a goofy face at her to crack a smile, huh?
She's still super-cute, even when sullen!
Miss Serious is just adorable all the same.
What a cutie... even when she is SULLEN...
Lisa
Shades of her mommy's experessions as a child!
Mom
I love them! Olivia has this gosh awful "cheese" face...not pretty at all. I'd give anything for sullen vs. cheese :) She's beautiful.
Allison, these are just too funny! Maggie is still a cutie pie, though!
I think you need to post this alongside your "sullen" school photo -- what was it, first grade?
And Maggie is so beautiful, even when she's dead-serious.
what did you say? did you take her broom and dust pan away?
Those are the most serious photos I've seen taken of Miss Maggie! But I love her little face! Sometimes the serious shots give you such a vision into their beauty!
Post a Comment