PRAY
Well, tomorrow is the over-planned, much dreaded trip to Carowinds. My secret wish that it suddenly be washed away in a short lived flood has not come to fruition. So, here we are, bad attitudes and all, ready to roll tomorrow morning. Please keep us in your prayers. With as much time that my co-worker and I spent planning this trip, it should flow like clockwork. But, throw in 290 seventh graders and we'll see what happens. Ugh.
David's mom is in the hospital with some odd symptoms. We went down to see her tonight and she drank a whole bottle of Gatorade with radioactive junk in it so they could scan her cat later on tonight. She seemed fine when we were there but she had had a really high fever earlier and was kind of delirious and ended up getting a ride to the hospital in an ambulance. Fun times.
Anyway, that's all for now.
6 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!
Should make for some awesome blogging tomorrow... or the next day if you're too exhausted! (thats also a hint to blog more often) :)
I've already thought of you as you get ready to head off on the field trip. I'm sure it'll be fine. Either way, I'll need a report.
Hope ReRe is okay.
L
Get well, soon, ReRe!!
Karen and Joe
I hope all is well with ReRe soon!
Reagan
Good luck with the trip today. I cannot wait to hear ALL about it.
I hope ReRe is ok! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
You said "scan her cat" hehe
Post a Comment