Sunday, October 12, 2008

Visiting with Emma!

Cheeeeese!

This is pretty much what Emma is like all the time.  Moving.

Waiting for their lattes at Starbucks.

I tried the old, "Close your eyes, then open them!" to get them both to have less fakey smiles.  It worked.  Sort of.

It took Maggie and Emma about 2 minutes to decide that they liked each other and they immediately held hands as they walked around, sat next to each other at dinner and ran madly around Starbucks.  We are having lots of fun with Emma and her parents.  Today we're going to go to church, then to lunch and then to a park to let the girls run off some energy.  I think it's going to be a fun day.  More pictures to come.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have conveniently skipped right over a certain visit from last weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's what I was waiting on - I'm dying to hear about your weekend together!
But I'm always happy to see new pics of cute little Maggie too. So post more!!! :)

Welshie said...

Allison, I just clicked on Merediths blog and it has become password protected! I read both your blogs religiously, and cannot believe that I now don't have access.

Can I ask whether you can ask Meredith to let me have the details please? I am completely harmless and a 40-something Mum from the UK.

My email is thestotherts@gmail.com. I would be everso grateful if you could pass this on.

Thank you.

Debbie

Kristi said...

Oh how fun! The girls look like they didn't miss a beat when they were reunited. There just is something special about their "China sisters" bond!

Kristi

roz said...

I am in the same boat as Debbie! I miss my Lawyerish!! Especially now!!!

Tigger said...

Allison,

As always love the post, I can not email you from the cabin so I will when we get home. I will send you the photos I took via snapfish. We had a great time and can not wait to see you again.

Glad you are home safely.


Love

Brooke

P.S. I too am missing Lawyerish, can you help???

Anonymous said...

Y'all email me at lawyerish at gmail and I will hook you up! :)